Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sitting around at the arena...

Im sitting on an arena for the first time in well over a decade and thinking of all you moms, dads, wives, girlfriends and good friends who show up at all times to a cold arena, wet field, or curling club. Now what do you work on while sitting on the sidelines chearring on your loved ones. Im on a second date and here I sit to blog since I completely forgot my knitting.
    See if I was a true hockey girlfriend I would have emergency knitting in my trunk for just this case. Hopefully this is only one in many late evenings spent in an arena watching a sport not because I adore it but because I want to be supportive. Ive been worn he leads in penalties in his league so Im going to need some simple knitting for when i get worried that he got hit in the head which is my biggest fear in general.
   Now I want to see your selfies out there knitting away and any suggestions on arena knitting would be really great.



Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment