Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Workshops are on the way

We hope your as excited as us in our upcomming workshops. Weve got the supplies on hand and I am working on booking the space. Very shortly I hope to announce our first workshop dates. you can sign up for a workshop as I post them or get a group together and I will run a private workshop at a location of your choice. If you have any ideas please post a comment or if your interested in a private workshop email me anytime.

The first in our series of workshops will be a wet felted purse. A one day workshop held right in beautiful downtown almonte, you might even fall in love and move here like I did ;). 

Future felting workshop ideas include felted slippers, birdhouses, artistic vessels, nuno felted scarves, flower broches including our lovely poppies, and even christmas stockings.

What are you looking forward to the most? Any ideas of what you would like to learn? Weaving and spinning workshops are to come as well as I get the interest and demand so please let us know what youd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment