Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wow one hell of a last few months

Well ive spent months healling from a concussion that happened in August during twist. After reading the facebook page of a knitwear designer ive adored for years she has inspired me to come out in the open. To all my Canadian followers youll understand when I tell you Im 1 in 5. I suffer from mental health issues. Depression and anxiety can comsume my life but thanks to meds, an incredible yoga instructor and life coach (Barb from Coaching Horizons) and my weird brain treatments after my concussion (HPN has changed my life) I can finally say im getting better. Ok i still get upset and depressed but I can deal with life changes with much more ease.

So Ive been up to lots of fun things lately. To all my southern Ontario fans youll be able to find me this spring at Fibre Frolic in Toronto and ill have some new products for you including kits as well as buttons. Yes ive made nearly 500 buttons and now need to glaze and card them all. The yarn has been ordered and ill be starting to dye this years stock shortly. Gues what that means ive got last years stock still around so keep an eye on our website ;). Oh yes go check out the website now, not all the good pictures are there yet but our website is taking shape. For christmas I got a proper light box and will actually be able to get good pictures which will make your online shopping experience not only possible but also pleasurable.

We are waiting to apply to some more fall shows as well as a new farmers market for the summer and hope to be able to announce good news to everyone shortly. For now we have confirmed fibre frolic as well as twist.

Ive been meaning to tell you all this news as it has come along but finally got over my anxiety and just did it.

Since I need to share even more joy here is a picture of my succulent babies. My best friend is getting married so I offered to make the centerpieces and favors all in one. Everyday I wake up to see if there are new roots or baby plants forming which is very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment