Sunday, March 22, 2015

The first baby wrap is off the loom

So I haven't taken many breaks from weaving lately. My last post I had just put on the warp for the towels and now I have 5 finished and this week I put on a warp for 2 baby wraps. Well today I took off the first wrap and fell in love with it.

I have no babies and don't intend on any in the futur but Ginger seemed to really like it and I think I just might be one of those crazy dog parents. It was our first time trying it on so we still have work to do but it feels great.

Weaving has been keeping me together this week and I feel bad for those people out there who don't have such a great therapeutic activity in there life. This will be a short one since today has been a long day but I'll tell you in my next post what I've been up to ;)

Make sure to check back this week, big things will be happening.



No comments:

Post a Comment