Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm back and here to stay

I want to start off by apologizing on not blogging. This has been a huge fear I have needed to overcome. My ex husband was emotionally abusive and writing is one thing that I did before we met and now it makes me incredibly anxious. Please don't judge my literary skills and if you do keep them to yourself as I learn and grow into being able to write again.

So now to the exciting items. I've been dyeing and silk screening but have decided to add in mother product to the line.

This fall I started weaving and have jumped in with both feet. I love weaving with cotton but plan on loo weaving with some great cotton linen blend that is spun and dyed in Quebec. So the new product will be beautiful hand woven baby wraps. Since I have no baby ginger will be the first test subject. Don't you think she'll be cute ;)

So the plan is to get my startup funding through kickstarted and we would love your support. We have some great thank you gifts planned and the first one is being threaded on my loom. For your support you could be choosing to get a beautiful hand woven dish towel. I'll keep you up do date on the progress as it goes along.

Other gifts to come will be some beautiful yarn, screen printed bags all of which will be ready to ship before we start the campaign. Also the very first of the baby wraps available will be preordered at a discounted rate so tell all your friends to keep an eye out.

Well that's it for today but look forward to an update in the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment